Donors are deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the following terms and conditions by donating online on this website.
- If your donation transaction is successful, you receive an email
acknowledgement of the same from Youth For Seva. All donations will
receive an 80G e-receipt from Youth For Seva for the total amount
- Youth For Seva does not have Foreign Contributions Regulations Act
(FCRA) registration yet. Therefore foreign nationals (even if they are
PIO/ OCI card holders) should not make any donations online on this
- Refunds are not permitted. Please ensure you fill up the donation
amount with due care, and verify all fields before proceeding for
- We accept all Visa, Master & Maestro cards, Indian. Note that
debit cards will work only if your issuing bank has enabled acceptance
of the debit cards on the internet.
- Credit / Debit card information is provided by you only on the
secure payment gateway and we (Youth For Seva) do not collect this
- We accept payment through Internet Banking for Axis Bank account holders only.